Wolff Károly (1869 – 1944)
He studied at the Képzomuvészeti Akadémia in Budapest. He then continued his studies in Munich, at the private school of art owned by Simon Hollosy. He can be found at the art school in Baia Mare in 1896 and 1897. His works have been exhibited at the National Exhibition in Budapest. Today, his works are exhibited at Hungarian National Gallery, as well. Around 1915 he also signed the altar painting of Lajosmizse Church (Hungary).